Our no surprises policy on board and an e-bill receipt at the end of your ride ensures that you pay nothing more than the set fare.
Above fares are applicable only for call center bookings. For website and app, please enter your travel plan and get the best fares with offers.
• Outstation trip charges would be calculated only at the end of the trip and displayed on the printed invoice or e-bill receipt which shall be sent to its registered e-mail ID.
• Toll charges for the trip is payable by the passenger. It can be included in the total bill that you pay at the end of your trip.Please ask the driver to pay the toll charge on your behalf and add it to the total bill amount. There is no Driver Bhatta
• There is no Surge Pricing in Meru/Meru Flexi. However, a peak hour surcharge of fixed/flat ₹ 50 (plus Goods and Services Tax) will be applicable on all MeruFlexi trips done between 7 AM to 10 AM and 5 PM to 10 PM
• All the trip charges mentioned are exclusive of Goods and Services Tax. The same shall be recovered as per prevailing law from time to time.
• Important : For Meru Flexi( Cabs under All India Tourist permit/state Permit is self regulated and not prescribed by any regulatory authority.These are not subjected to any regulated tariff regime by RTO or otherwise. The display of trip charges in the machines installed are to ensure transparency in pricing.
Note: Cabs will get allocated for trips purely based on availability.