• Outstation trip charges would be calculated only at the end of the trip and displayed on the printed invoice or e-bill receipt which shall be sent to its registered e-mail ID.
• If you book Radio taxi through our call center, an additional convenience charge of Rs 40/- is applicable for a pick up within next 25 minutes of your call and Rs. 60/- is applicable for any other booking after the 25 minutes (Service Tax extra). No convenience charge applicable if you book through website or Meru Mobile App. Download Meru Mobile App, now.
• Airport convenience charge ₹90/- for Domestic Terminal (T1) & ₹110/- for International terminal (T3) is applicable for the pick-up from respective Airport Terminal.
• Toll charges for the trip is payable by the passenger. It can be included in the total bill that you pay at the end of your trip.Please ask the driver to pay the toll charge on your behalf and add it to the total bill amount.
• Parking charges will be extra as applicable.
• All the trip charges mentioned are exclusive of Goods and Services Tax. The same shall be recovered as per prevailing law from time to time.
• For Meru Flexi( Cabs under All India Tourist permit/state Permit ), an additional interstate charge per trip would be applicable for states as under.
• Haryana : ₹ 35/ Trip
• Uttar Pradesh : ₹ 100/Trip
• For Meru Flexi( Cabs under All India Tourist permit/state Permit is self regulated and not prescribed by any regulatory authority.These are not subjected to any regulated tariff regime by RTO or otherwise. The display of trip charges in the machines installed are to ensure transparency in pricing.
Important : The trip charge under All India Tourist permit / State Permit is self regulated and not prescribed by any regulatory authority. These are not subjected to any regulated tariff regime by RTO or otherwise. The display of trip charges in the machines installed are to ensure transparency in pricing.